View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2003
Disciple

Naked Truth is flying high
Default Re: Veritas

Quote:
Originally posted by streamOG
Again your wrong. I never worked at MSN or ZeroPaid for 3 years. If you read my bio you would know this.

I met Hedge and Jorge last year during the summer and was associated with them for about 6 months. Again your Naked and your posting is full of lies.

And your wrong about P2P experts not speaking about DRM publicly or working to monetize P2P networks. Take a look at www.joltid.com They use Microsoft's DRM product and they INVENTED KAZAA. Do you have a reply to this?

You probably don't know this but the media and entertainment and adult industries are coming to P2P experts in DROVES to figure out how to monetize P2P networks.

FOR EXAMPLE: Jorge from ZeroPaid designed the DRM system that BuyMusic.com uses after he saw the DRM code from my previous company DRM Networks.

If YOU were smart you would figure out how to monetize P2P too or would you just spend the rest of your life stealing from people you don't know?
You did do work for MSN and that is where you met Chris Hedgecock over 4 years ago.

You LIE when you say you met them "Last Spring". You lie so much and then you and Chris cover everything up, contacting webmasters and telling them to take your names off of rousters.

Here is some SMALL proof that you met Chris way before "Last Spring" when both of you spoke at a convention together.

http://www.broadcast.net/pipermail/w...ay/042528.html

Go ahead and contact them as well so they can take it down. Might I add that is from MAY 22, 2002 when you spoke together.

Everybody in your industry is talking about you Chris. Shut up while you are at it.

Thank you for confirming that Jorge is also involved in DRM. He has denied it before, and now you have confirmed it.

The media networks are tired of P2P networks, and you are the one who offers them DRM solutions to "monetize" the P2P networks.

You want to infest the great P2P networks like Gnutella, ES5, and others with your DRM software so that people will spend a full day waiting for a download only to realize it includes a plugin that requires we pay for the media.

Go get your own network. Why do this to other peoples networks? Because you want to make money off of P2Pr's.

You are worst then spyware. Each DRM solution of yours makes it so the media giants whos software and movies we download include plugins that open an INBOUND / OUTBOUND port that allows you to control our home computers.

Everybody knows that the RIAA has been using your DRM technology with music and they can hack into our computers or even shut them off by just using a simple media. Until now, nobody thought it was possible. On ZP, you have everybody convinced that the recent articles about this printed all over the internet are lies.

You want as many computers as possible infected so that you have "POWER" and that programmers dont use techniques to detect and clean it off of their computers.

I know all about you Chris, I have done the research, called all of your friends, and just so you know, I am not only a war vet, but also a part time investigative journalist for the THE TORONTO TIMES.

I will say again, EVERYBODY BAN DRM, and BAN ZEROPAID.COM.