Thread: cd burner
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2003
Novicius

Doc brown is flying high
Default cd burner

Thanx for your replies guys 1st time i've posted and was quit pleased to get a return it's like recieving a letter.
I did come across someone who spoke of turning of extensions and a few other things since then (touch wood) things have been going well BUT....
I am and have always had trouble with my cd burner sometimes it'll work most times not.
the problem is BUFFER UNDERRUN you knnow the one, i've allocated
64mg ram cache i've 70 odd gig back up volume i have extracted to my hard drive and am writing at x1, speed check is ok-ing all.
i have a freecom traveller the blue 1st one and have used 3 to 4 different versions of toast all with the same lack luster effect as the last.
i am at a loss again. at this piont i would like to say that i keep a clean computer i hardly ever mess around with extensions and the like by either adding or subtracting from them and am also ot completley mac illiturate (even if i am more so in other areas...)

so again, all people imersed in the pool of mac knowledge out their please refresh me once more with your tidle reasurance..

p.s
my appologies if the writing gets a little carried away, i is a buddin writer

cheers doc