View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2003
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default Features requests

Bonjour Sam/Adam,

1)I'd like an option in the upload preference panel to: Limit the number of concurrent uploads of one file to _ and I'd like to see the default to 2 or 3. With partial file sharing it should help spread files faster without clugging the upload queue with a popular big file.

2)a button in connection tab: Suggest to this old ultrapeer to upgrade and put directly the download link in a pop up window (like chat).

3)an option in connections to try to connect only to lan nodes like ones in university (with Rendez vous it should be easy)

Merci et bonne chance

(edit) LW is now connecting to 3 other vendor ultrapeers, the problem is that it is nearly always Morpheus ones... I think they should be banned (never got a morpheus result even with morpheus ultrapeer connections in at least 6 months.... -even when serching for morpheus itself...-). I'd much prefer to connect to bearshare, GTK, Phex and Swapper ultrappers instead of giving Morpheus users dl slots (I've tried Morpheus with each release version and 85% of the search results are Limewire based....).

Last edited by et voilà; October 13th, 2003 at 02:11 PM.