View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2001
Novicius

ever009 is flying high
Question unexpected quits, control panels and sharing music

i have a imac 9.1 and i have a couple questions about limewire. everytime i start the app. a screen comes up asking me to choose where my shared music will come from and what kind of modem i'm using and i was wondering if this is supposed to come up everytime or if there is a way to get rid of it.

my other question is about the unexpected quits. it happens like everytime i start to download any songs. it will say unexpected quit because of error 3 or something to that sort. is there a reason for this happening everytime. i checked the FAQs and it said something about disabling a new.net control panel or extention, but i don't have that to disable. so i was wondering if anyone knew anything.

my last question deals with my toolbar at the top of my screen. if you click on the apple and go down to control panels, you are supposed to be able to open another window to see the control panels. it seems that after i use limewire, i can no longer see the arrow to be able to see the control panels. i've never noticed this problem until i got limewire.

if anyone knows why this is all happening. please let me know. i'd greatly appreciate it.