View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2004
Apprentice

bunga77 is flying high
Red face You Do Not Have Permision../select another destination

I had LimeWire running beautifully on OS9.2.2 but oneday I lost everything on my drive. i've reinstalled everything except LimeWire3.6.15 (what ever, latest version anyhow) . When I install I select the default folder to where to install to (application folder) click next and I get a pop up messege saying, "You do not have permision to Install to this destination, please choose another destination"
I select another destination and get the same messege. I have plenty of room on my drive, so that's not an issue. I don't use file sharing or anything, I'm on a single computer and no other users are configured on my machine. My main drive is separated into two partitions, system and applications is formatted as Apple Standard and the second partition as Apple Extended format (I did not partition the drive when I had LimeWire running ¿) And I have a second drive formatted as standard. Each drive gives me the same message, "you do not have permision...."
The only password protection I'm using is in the initual set up after installation and I've tried installing with my firewall swithched off, extensions switched off, but no difference......

Please help