Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2004
Novicius

mogzi is flying high

have you tried looking in your 'incomplete downloads' folder IN limewire? there are three tabs on the top left hand corner of the limewire search engine, titled, 'search', 'monitor' and 'library', if you go into 'library' there is a folder titled 'incomplete downloads' in there should be a list of all the song that have been canceled or stopped for some reason. if not there may be a bigger problem. it might be worth downloading limewire again. it could also be conflicting with some software you already have on your computer. this is what happen to my old imac, it ended up in the shop for a week or so. $150 later the **** box was back, luckily we had an ibook to replace the imac. if your really keen to get the list back you could also try doing a general search in your finder looking for a folder called incomplete downloads. i think this is the source for limewire's 'incomplete downleads' folder(i think????). BUT make sure you look for the 'incomplete downloads' before trashing the program if it comes to that.

i really hate imacs...

GOOD LUCK!!!