View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2004
Apprentice

bunga77 is flying high
Default Now How Can You Claim To be Faster Than Kazaa

Sorry

I like LimeWire for what it is. But you can't claim to be faster then kazaa in either free or Pro. I been using this for eight months or so and get so frustrated, and can't find a version that will run comfortably. I tried an earlier LW2 and discovered that it wasn't supported, but hey just clicking those buttons was a breeze and seemed something like Kazaa's performance is. So why did you change your "what ever java" to make it hard for us to rum oops sorry run??
I added the # into the LimeWire.lax and it was only fine for short time. And from my frustrastion I'm only glad I haven't paid for your soft"hard"ware.
I have tried a Pro edition and it was impossibe to use. I notice on the 3.8.5 (or what ever edition??( latest anyhow)) that the LimeWire.lax didn't have the place for #
You know what the problem is so why don't you fix it? And you have known for so long. I hate clicking on a download and wait for it to change to the particular download so I can then click the resume or find more sources or launch, then launch takes a good time too.
It's been an hour now, veryfying is at 6%, so i can only FORCE quit LimeWire and take it out of the incomplete folder (why) when it's fasrter the Kazaa (I don't know??)
Why don't you fix this problem before claiming anything?? I will not give up on my Mac and convert to Windogs Kazaa, please don't make me. I'm hoping, pretty please, make LimeWire work like a normal application and let us have something we most definetly deserve to keep the Mac the superior... because there is no way LimeWire is Faster Then Kazaa... I know... I seen all in action :P

P.S don't delete this post, or it will go into other Mac and Windogs Groups