View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2004
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default Oh my !!!

Dear sebkarlsson,

First, I try, as a rule, to not respond to posts such as yours... But, you lucky person... I am going to make a special exception just for you...
Why ?
Because you are talking nonsense.
Every word that I wrote in re: the comments from Rainbow Girl were simple facts... Especially as they relate to the Gnutella Network.
I will be happy to repeat them and will promise you that there will be many experienced users who would support every word of those comments.

Next...
Neither you nor Rainbow Girl had posted one syllable or vowel that could in any way shape or form indicate what specific problems you are posting to complain about.

There is not one word from either of you that would give anyone a single clue as to what computer or Operating System either of you may be running.

There is not one word of anything specific related to the foundations of your 'complaints'.

Neither of you actually asked any questions
related to any specific problem(s).

The posts from Rainbow Girl are no more than out of date canned spam.

In fact, the comments I made are most constructive if they are understood to be a condensing of some of the serious problems inflicted by the few upon the many within p2p communities.

btw... The 'Super' bit in the moderator status thing - which I did NOT choose for myself - simply refers to the fact that I, along with some other mods here, are not... NOT allied to any specific client... Instead, we are free to roam and rampage through all forums... even in the dark little corners where the trolls hang out !!!
This is a thread getting to be more and more like one of those little hangouts, don't you think ?

Gosh, and poor little full of myself me only manages to U/L an average 1,000 files per 24hrs... Guess yours must be real biggun's, huh ?

Look, most of us around here are sick and tired of crap posts comparing unlike with unlike...
It says "Gnutella Forums" on the door... Right ?

Most of us have heard the absurd litanies over Kazaa for far too long... Not interesting...
Now, you're not the first, and won't be the last, to come in here with exactly the same old worn lines...

Try something a bit fresher and maybe a post or two that actually says something concrete.

stief, and I and many others are more than happy to try to help...
But...

Be good, 'urs'... be good !!!

There, feel much better now...

ya creep !