View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2004
Gnutella Muse

Vampmon is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Morpheus does not contain spyware and takes dedicated measures to ensure your privacy. Morpheus does not store or monitor the communications between users. All software distributed with Morpheus adheres to the following guidelines:

- Does not spawn pop-up advertisements

- Does not collect personally identifiable information

- Can easily and completely remove the software through the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs dialogue

Morpheus comes with these bundled software:

MyWay search bar is a free application that allows you to search Google and 4 other search engines from the same interface. The toolbar has no banners and no pop-ups and is customizable. If you wish to remove this application, go to the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs dialogue and remove the "My Search Bar" and "Search Assistant - My Way" programs, then, go to your 'Program Files' folder and remove the "My Way" folder.

With WebSavings from Ebates you earn cash back on many of your Internet purchases. You will be notified via a pop window when you have earned $5 or more at which time you can sign up to have your check sent. Or, you can sign up through the "shop" tab at Morpheus. If you wish to remove this application, go to the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs dialogue and remove the "WebSavings from Ebates" program, then, go to your 'Program Files' folder and remove the "WebSavingsfromEBates" folder.

As i said, you dont need Ad-aware.. simply go to the Add/Remove Programs dialogue and remove those applications.