View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2004
A reader, not an expert

stief has a spectacular aura about

The 'team' does indeed deserve the credit, and any team is made up of individual contributions. However . . . you've also taken an unfair share of the heat when times were rough.

So, a quick check confirmed that all the fixes (yay! readable stats!) are working here as far as I can tell.
some minor points (feels cheap to be even mentioning them, considering all the fixes and improvements)

--if it's an easy fix--why not also reduce the size of the control-click contextual menu font and keep the look consistent?

--the CNet "Review LimeWire" link in the help menu returns <We can't seem to find the page you're requesting. If you know the name of the product you're looking for, please search for it here:> Might be nice to fix that for 4.0

--I see the arrows that show a breakdown of multiple search results are gone as you warned earlier. Is there a workaround to see the IP/vendors of those sources?

--Tooltip info isn't always showing when hovering over search results. It seems I can only get audio results with tooltips.