Thread: Peer Reset????
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2004
Devotee

dawgfan56 is flying high
Default PEER RESET

No heart wrenching stories were intended. To do that, we would have to sit down and lot me tell the entire story. I mentioned that just to help explain that I don't have the experience my time in the forums would indicate. I am working on it. I don't need sarcasm. I am really frustrated for these reasons:
1. I simply don't understand how to make downloaded movies playable on my home dvd player.
2. I get a peer reset at 98% complete, why?
3. What is the magnet thing? The only way to help is though LW Basic. When you click on that ir ask you if you want LW to be your default magnet handler. If I say yes, how does that affect LW Pro?
4. Once a download goes to the dark red color, is it dead? and, what do all the different colors mean.
Go through the forums, for me, is difficult to navigate, I don't understand the mindset, yet, therefore, I have great difficulty finding the answers I need.
You are right, I am not unintelligent, just highly frustrated. I wish I could get help in language I can understand. GO here, do this, get this software, move this, whatever. If you or someone else can help me where I can understand, i will dance at your next wedding.

I am not a whinner. I don't need anyone feeling sorry for me due to my illness. I NEVER PLAY THAT CARD. NEVER. I do have some interesting stories to tell related to it.

Have a nice evening. My Laptop will be on DL and UL and I will catching some ZZZZZZZZZZZs, I hope. See you on the flip side.