Thread: new
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
do i care i start as an ultrapeer?
You? No, as Trustyfiles users, ayzoo, users , morpheus users, gnucleus users, kiwi alpha users, webspider users, mynapster users.... and ton of others. But they take the foreign slots of LW (limited to 3 out of 32). Those slots are for having a better connectivity with other network parts such as bearshare and gtk-gnutella, once a buggy gnucDNA with automatic UP starts, it do not let this connectivity happens (they are only there to get results, then leech). That the biggest flaw of gnucDNA: the UP election scheme and it has been since 1.8 (UP support). Now that 32 outdegree is in gnucdna, I see Trustyfiles 2.2 starting as UP and then getting 32 other UP connections (mostly Limewires) and it doesn't have any leaf, this is what I call network harming big time.

Tell to John that UP selection is important because he doesn't seem to understand that. I mean with a proper UP selection theme, people would have realized that gnucDNA sucks already and wouldn't be using apps with this core (they would for g2).

Edit: hahaha Morph knew 6 months before that kazaa would kick them... That makes nearly 3 years (2 years and 3 months +6 months) if they would have devs, they would have created something, not only including other opensource apps (and the Neo which comes from an university).

LoL at Morph devs!!!

Last edited by et voilà; May 19th, 2004 at 05:44 AM.