View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2004
Apprentice

courteouschicken is flying high
Thumbs up Phex rule, and thank you.

Thank you for your swift contestations, Gregor. You have been most helpful with my problems that aren't such.

Quote:
Maybe you are seeing less hits because the query routing tables do not contain directory string entries.
I am lost, a little with your explanation, because I'm not in the computing thing, at all... I don't think I really get it when you say "routing tables" (not in a profound sense ). But in response to a query like this:
"**EDITED**"
this should (should?) be answered by Phex:
"03.mp3"
.. with no problem because at least in the beta I am, after all, getting hits. (No need, I think, to swim in the code) -Little or no downloads maybe but that is a different story. I'll bother you with two more questions, I hope they will be the last ones.

¿What can you tell me about this?:

"**EDITED**/The best of/03.mp3"
In Gnucleus, I used to get from my part this kind of finding. Notice that there's a relative route there. But that route, where does it come from? Was it added from my client's side? It came along with a search? Anyway, it's practical to have it there, be as it may.

The other thing is that I have a lot of "Ignored candidates" when I'm downloading a file. Their addresses are **edited**, **edited**, etc. Local network addresses, I believe. And they usually are Limewire peers. ¿What's this?

Last edited by Peerless; July 7th, 2004 at 05:14 PM.