View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Luckily this issue does not affect everybody in the world. And although World Series Baseball only contains American teams (despite Cuba is probably better, let alone anybody else), I think that's a statement in itself. Yeah Yeah scaremongering PR, we've seen that in what... horror movies or 1999 or something. Nice to bring the point up & advertise & invite voters. All you there go along & support it! Do it b/c that's what the PR says you should do. Otherwise you'll live a paranoic life! (So what was suppose to be worse the so-called communists listening to all or the US doing worse. The cold war was such a farse, at least for the normal person & not the political minded. And who is affected so easily by politics anyway, those who go for the PR & its propoganda.) This is not the site for politics! Scratch this post! Nice point anyway! It's a bit late for me, I think I've missed my curfew. What's this got to do with LW?