View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Don't panic, calm down. We'll sort this out with any luck! Try the other suggestions I made. Particularly with LW's Prefs. It's sounds basic, but sometimes LW's Prefs don't always click into action as they should or revert back to default. Reset it! Failing that, add them manually with iT. Failing everything, do a complete check on your computer. And I mean a permissions recheck/reset, check your computer with all available utilities (eg-Norton, DiskWarrior & TechTool particularly) & restart. I'm sure it'll eventually click into action. In OSX there's sometimes little nitty-gritty things that don't seem to work at the time, but suddenly they do (a week/2 later for some strange reason.)
If i had thrown my comp for everytime I had a problem with installing/setting an app properly in osx I would have gone thru a couple dozen at least. It works out in the end somehow. Run a few other apps to take your mind off it, then re-try.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; July 21st, 2004 at 06:07 PM.