View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2004
Valued Member contributor

LeeWare is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default Re: Puzzled

Quote:
Originally posted by SamiScrotum
Thanx for your reply Lee.

While I have no doubt that your conclusions are correct, I am not sure that they totally address my problem. If the situation was in line with your speculations, some UL's would already be flagged as "transfer interrupted" when I switch over to "Monitor" - on odd occasions one or two but not often.

Possibly more are "connecting" than "uploading" but there isn't much time to see as very soon after the switch they change to "t.i.". Even if it is only a minority that are "uploading" why should they change at that time?

As for more specific testing - please enlighten me!!!
First, I should ask are you still having this problem? If so, you should enabled the statistics so that you can get an accurate picture of how many uploads are not being completed successfully. You can do this by going to (in limewire) tools/statistics/advanced/ check show advanced statistics expand the tree so that the following screen is shown.

Advanced/uploads/General

What you want to pay attention to is your completed file transfers vs. stalled and interrupted.

After you enable these statistics let limewire run for 24 hours. Then check the statistics and post your results here.

Secondly, it is important to understand the statistics are enabled per session that is, if you restart limewire you will have to re-enable the statistics.

Hope this helps.