View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

If you can find the original source for those files, then in my experience they will continue where they left off. As you're probably aware, when you search for an item, you can end up with some items grouped together & some that are not included in that group despite being identical name & size. (Keep in mind that in your incomplete folder you may end up with more than one copy of the same named file.) When you force resume, it connects to the 1st available source it can find which might not be recognised as being the same so it starts at zero. That's the best explanation I can put to it. I had a similar question not so long ago. My solution is to search for more sources for that file & re-add it to the dwnld list, if it doesn't continue from where it left off, then I take it off & select another source to dwnld from. Eventually you can find the source that LW recognises as belonging to that particlular file in the incomplete folder. (Yes it's a 'pain', but I'm sure as the Gnutella netwk develops & improves, so will LW take advantage of it & overcome those little anomalies.)