View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2004
Hey now.

jackiecontruccipizzagirl is flying high
Default Library "Refresh" = Bad News

OK, I just hit REFRESH on my Library and my upload history information got erased. I've been using LimeWire only a few days so I'm not going to freak out but isn't there some way to save all this information so it isn't so easily disintegrated? After I've been at this a while I'd like to brag to my friends how many people I've helped in addition to bragging about how many files I've downloaded. Seriously, this is like important information for me. I see a long relationship between me and LimeWire and between me and all you people, and I'm the sort of person who saves every birthday card I get.

FYI, MY COPIED/PASTED BASICS:
(1) I have an eMac running OS X 10.2.3.
(2) I run only one firewall: the OS X built-in firewall.
(3) I use LimeWire 4.0.7.
(4) I will get LimeWire Pro when I have some cash. I believe in supporting LimeWire and carrying my own weight.
(5) I got cable internet just days ago. Before that I downloaded nothing but 120 KB pictures from my favorite movie fan-sites.
(6) I'm very new to all this and I know I'm ignorant. Hopefully this is temporary. If you would like to make fun of me that's totally cool, but please be constructive and don't think you're not shooting fish in a barrel.
(7) I may or may not know enough terminology at this early stage to search these forums effectively. I ask questions only after making a sincere effort to find answers beforehand. If I'm asking a question that insults you, I will be neither hurt nor offended if you point this out. I would LIKE you to point this out. Just don't mistake stupidity and lack of common sense for laziness.

Love Y'all !!!

Last edited by jackiecontruccipizzagirl; October 31st, 2004 at 09:37 AM.