View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2004
Novicius

boo_hoooo is flying high

Ok. I can download at really really horribly slow speeds. I am on dsl and I am pretty sure that the things I was trying to download were off dsl also as I try to advoid dial-up. I am using limewire 4.0.7 which I just updated to this week. I did have some problems connecting before to folks but assumed as per the norm people were signing on and off. Now, though in a whole day I haven't had one single file down load (now mind you they are big for the most part) and three songs have been disconnected in the middle of download which one of was downloading for over 4 minutes when it downloaded. Most the time a song should be done before it really starts no?? Like I said, it could very well be that I am just trying to download big files that are taking up a lot of room. Is there a way to adjust my bandwidth to take more?? Is that the problem? What would I gain by going to pro?? I am whiney and frusterated today.. Husband wants to disconnect cable and dang it I wanted to get these files before he did that... LOL Heck if I will ever get them downloaded otherwise..