View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

You haven't done much searching around the forum about how to optimise your uploads & configuration have you? I think I saw the forum rules in a sticky at the top of the index but I just couldn't be bothered! Be bothered to read other threads on the forum before you make a post so you won't look silly. First example & 2nd example I bought a ball point pen & when I wiped it all over my face I ended up with ink all over. That's certainly not what I paid for. Perhaps I should have gone to shcool to learn wht it's used for 1st. Sorry I'm just having a joke. Don't take it too seriously. It can get really boring sometimes with people asking same questions or obviously not realising the answers to their questions are already on the forum. lol Don't take it the wrong way! am i RIGHT Those wre only 2 examples, there's plenty around the forum about how to improve your search techniques & results & resulting connections.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; August 11th, 2004 at 05:56 PM.