View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2004
Novicius

boo_hoooo is flying high
Default Download Search problems

OK. This gives me joy, I too have the same problem. I do a search and before it's done try to do a 4 star download from multiple people and get told I have to find more sources. If I go and do a search again the same one pops up as available and yet I can't get a download off it. It doesen't come up busy. Though of late I am getting a tone of the "waiting for busy hosts" for like 4 or 6 hours and then their off line. Is there a way to expand bandwith or something that will help speed up my downloads when these folks are on line?? I have stuff that's almost 2 weeks old that is only downloading maybe 3% a time when they log on. Is this what pro is supposed to help with? I mean with having a cable modem I don't feel like my download times should be so slow or have so many probelms. Especially when I think that most of them are coming from cable too. Am I doing something wrong or just expecting too much from the "program"??? LOL I have been getting the feeling of late that I am expecting too much from several different things in my life.... SOOOO...

Arlene