View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2004
Disciple

Hilander is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of the Rings
Gee, you pm'd me for advice & you didn't take it. Exactly how much advice did you take in the thread. Impatience is not a virtue with any software. There's always solutions if you're patient enough to find one or wait till one can be found for you. It's not easy identifying probems from a distance when little is known. I'm certainly personally sorry I couldn't find a solution for you. But as I replied in my pm that I'm no expert & there's certain areas I particularly lack in. If you do decide to trash LW, keep a backup just in case! Somebody yet might come to the rescue. (When you have probs with any app, you should consider all parameters, incl. the suggestion I made in the last note! It's worked for many others.)
5 files d/l in 6 days, 3 mislabelled. Some system. Maybe my misake was I paid for this piece of crap. I did everything including a clean reinstall and could not even get ONE FREAKING SOURCE.

For you help thanx but it did not work and this program stinks of misrepresentation and fraud.