View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Your thoughts seem to be greatly distorted with frustration & impatience. You have obviously never had an experience where a particular app has some small 'fitting into its place properly' problem before. I reiterate, a stubborn frustrated mind doesn't help solve a software issue. This version of software has worked extremely well for some people. But there's always those few who have problems with a newer particlular version. I find it difficult to believe you have taken my advice in such a short time. You need to relax a little. Many of us have had those frustrating moments/nights/weeks where we might have possibly thought the same way. Don't necessarily expect the problem to disappear overnight. It's something that must be looked at in detail & considered over & over. Many software probs are like that. (Sometimes it's taken me weeks/mths to solve a softwre issue, despite my prog training & exp) (Plus, U know guesses are version 4.0.5 or other might work perfectly!) I've only been on this forum 6 weeks as a volunteer & am just a happy LW user for 3 yrs. Lw hasn't cheated me which is why I'm happy to give back. I believe they could very easily charge more for its effectiveness & results. But in some people's cases some fine tuning needs to be done to get the app running efficiently. Sometimes there's some system/LW/firewire settings that need to be set for a very specific user that might vary from others.