View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2004
Gnutella Admirer

chicagojohn is flying high
Default Frustrations

Many of the feelings you have and experiences, I had with Morpheus PRO. Soulseek was okay but all music, little apps, or vids. I gave up both for LW Basic and haven't looked back. LW has many many options and advanced features that you can set and some affect the others. If you are unfamiliar with the terminology and settings ask someone you know to come over and physically help you with the settings, if you have XP I'm willing to remote connect and help you--it is an option. When I first got here I needed help with one or two things and people responded instantly with help--unlike Morpheus and Soulseek. Directing your anger at the PEERS trying to help you will get you no help at all and usually a lot of hostility back. I've been a programmer and writer for many years and when I get frustrated or blocked for ideas, I walk a way maybe for a day or two and try to come back and look at it fresh. There are a lot of people that want to help because that is part of what makes P2P work. Some can be a little arrogant but still they are responding to you right?? Try that on the other P2P's. Anyway, if you would like to try one more time you can PM me and I'll be happy to give it a look see and try and get you running. Best Of Luck