View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

This is the tricky area about changing dwnld folders! Not one I'm totally confident about. I almost suggested (& in retrospect should've), to wait until you've completed all present dwnlds to be on the safe side. Your suggestion may just be the answer. But then, just temporarily shutting down LW might also do the trick. After all, files are not moved to the dwnld folder until they've completed dwnlding. Another issue is the whereabouts of the incomplete folder. Generally the 2 sit side by side (on a mac but I'm not sure about windows.) If you change the location of the dwnld folder, it 'might' also change the location of the incomplete folder. And if you have present incompletes, then things start to get a bit confusing for me & LW. Sorry I can't add too much more about that. But we'll see what happens. If you've moved the dwnld folder to a different partition/HDD, then the incomplete folder will most likely follow. Which is why the last suggestion I made in the 1st post would have been safer.

After spending a couple mths in VietNam I didn't want to come back either.