View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2004
Disciple

Ringo Chen is flying high
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen
Ringo Chen the next time, before you post personal information, check the Whois terms of use and our forum rules!

Morgwen
I read the rules and regs Morgwen. I didn't think it was out of line posting the names of those who would with malicious intent damage personal property and community reputation. I really don't want limewire to end up as another kaaza or Imesh and it's those kind of things that make those networks shabby to say the least. I'm very much for open systems, obviously (linux) and will continue to support limewire. I would never mislead anyone with "false" information - the names I posted are "positively" the malefactors. Ergo, I have only sent a ligit warning to unsupecting limewire subscribers. I do believe you take no credit for any postings or claims to agree with anyone that makes a post in the forums hence you have no liabilities for my statements correct? I take full responsibility for what I have said and can completely prove it's validity. Of course if you think this unwise I will take note and discontinue at your discretion.

Still it would be nice to have a way to ban ip's client side even if they are not allowing browse like the ones I mentioned or maybe a bad files list. That would get me off my soap box

ringo