View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2004
Gnutella Muse

Vampmon is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

et voilà, do you think we really have the time to register a new email address, then register again with CNET, then post a review. Maybe you do when it comes to LimeWire, but i don't, I'm sorry you feel that way about Morpheus.

After the Smart installer has downloaded, you will be asked if you want to go Ultra or stick with the free version, personally I have not seen any user complain about this, although I have seen many people complain about LimeWire basically begging people to go PRO. A list of how to uninstall and what is installed with Morpheus can be found here
www.morpheus.com/MorpheusValueAddedSoftware.html .

It’s not hard to uninstall something in the uninstall dialog, but if you really find it that hard, I’m sorry. You can go Ultra @ www.MorpheusUltra.com and install NO bundled software, and not have to worry about Adware. Btw Morpheus Ultra is only $1.07 more then LimeWire PRO, if you really want to post facts, post things truly.

EDIT:

If you really want to purchase ULTRA, then I’ll be happy to refund the difference for you et voilà

Last edited by Vampmon; September 13th, 2004 at 06:48 AM.