View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2004
Novicius

katiechristine is flying high
Question Downloads going to Incomplete File

I did what you suggested. I had it set to go to the SHARED folder. I've never used anything but this setting, and I know no one has access to change it (at least in my home).

I made an attempt to download another song just now, but changed my settings so that the song didn't clear automatically when it was finished. I'm able to listen to it (on the search/download page) and it's a complete download.

After the download was complete and I had listened to it, I went to check the Shared and the Incomplete files. The song wasn't in the Shared, but WAS in the Incomplete. I then attempted to move it to the Shared folder (I've never tried this before, but figured it was worth a shot). Not only did it not show up in the Shared folder, now there were NO songs visible in my Shared folder (unless I refresh, at which point they show up in RED type). If I leave the Shared and go into the Incomplete, and then come back to the Shared, all the dowloads are invisible again.

It sure seems as though there's some sort of virus or something. I did a live update on my virus scan and scanned again this morning, and it still came up with nothing.

I'm thoroughly confused. And I'm guessing by the lack of responses, that others are also.

Thanks for your help.