View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

1st you need a cd burner & 2ndly burner software. Mac os can itself burn disks (using 'Disc Burner') if you have an internal cd burner. Just drop a blank CD-R into the cd-tray & a message should appear asking what type of cd you wish to burn. Select audio/music (not mp3.) I can't remember too much about this process for audio cd's because I have always personally used Toast. Roxio Toast can burn most types of cd, is very easy to use & can burn to external burners also. Tell me what you have.?

To get the tunes to your burner: go to LW's menu Options & Saving & this will tell you the name & location of LW's dwnld folder. Once found drag & drop these files from the finder into your burner app (for mac burner that's a disc image.) Alternativelly if you have iTunes, it should have burn options in the preferences.

Oh by the way, you shouldn't add personal names (yours/others) or other personal info to any of your posts.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; September 26th, 2004 at 12:38 PM.