Gnutella Forums  

Go Back   Gnutella Forums > Current Gnutella Client Forums > LimeWire+WireShare (Cross-platform) > Technical Support > Installation > Mac OSX
Register FAQ The Twelve Commandments Members List Find the Best VPN Today's Posts

Mac OSX Problems with installing LimeWire or WireShare for Mac OSX users


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 29th, 2004
mac unknown mac unknown is offline
Novicius
 
Join Date: March 29th, 2004
Posts: 1
mac unknown is flying high
Unhappy NO connection pleasse help

I just recently have downloaded the Lime wire. I have an Ibook Mac OS X 10.3.3 and my uncle just installed jaguar onto it. I thought that might change things with connection for this but it hasn't. I hit connet and the search button goes green for less than half a second and than nothing. I may have a firewall because i am on a school campus but i know alot of people who use this and it works for them so i don't know what I am doing wrong. Please help im lost.
mac unknown
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old April 5th, 2004
cophir cophir is offline
Novicius
 
Join Date: April 5th, 2004
Posts: 1
cophir is flying high
Default Same problem

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, did you manage to fix it? if you did can you help me?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old April 5th, 2004
stief stief is offline
A reader, not an expert
 
Join Date: January 11th, 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,613
stief has a spectacular aura about
Default

There's a note that may help in the general Max OSX forum http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...threadid=24778
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I recently installed a wireless connection, now LW says you are connecting to network d.mented Connection Problems 2 December 30th, 2005 05:17 PM
Java Installed... or not installed...HELP! LimeePlus Windows 1 June 4th, 2005 05:16 AM
Connection problem with Zone Alarm installed walpoo Connection Problems 0 November 5th, 2004 02:04 AM
Jaguar Tweety1473 Français 1 January 19th, 2004 03:13 AM
jaguar gfox General Mac OSX Support 2 August 28th, 2002 04:59 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Copyright © 2026 Gnutella Forums
All Rights Reserved