Gnutella Forums  

Go Back   Gnutella Forums > Current Gnutella Client Forums > LimeWire+WireShare (Cross-platform) > Technical Support > General Windows Support
Register FAQ The Twelve Commandments Members List Find the Best VPN Today's Posts

General Windows Support For questions about Windows issues regarding LimeWire or WireShare or related questions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 23rd, 2008
aussie_melbourne aussie_melbourne is offline
Novicius
 
Join Date: June 25th, 2007
Posts: 1
aussie_melbourne is flying high
Default Chat problem

I like to thank those who share their music but everytime I to send a message I get "Host is unavailable".

I'm running LimewirePro and WindowsxP any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks .....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why should I have Chat enabled if I have no desire to chat? It is to do with Sharing files! Lord of the Rings Download/Upload Problems 0 January 5th, 2009 09:10 AM
Irc chat problem... Dark Guy FrostWire 3 April 13th, 2007 03:38 PM
Chat Problem HELP ME >Rambo Open Discussion topics 1 January 12th, 2005 08:33 PM
chat problem zacmobile General Windows Support 0 January 30th, 2004 09:42 PM
chat problem Unregistered New Feature Requests 4 October 5th, 2001 11:26 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Copyright © 2026 Gnutella Forums
All Rights Reserved