![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| BearShare Open Discussion Open topic discussion for BearShare users
Preview this popular software (BearShare Beta v5 "Download") |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have download 2 movies so far, which took forever, and all I keep getting is the movie trailers. The description tells me they are DVD movies and they seem to have the same file size on most the them when I do a search for the movie.
I am doing something wrong or are people just being misleading when they say they have the full version of the movie? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Probably the latter. Hope that's not copyright movies you're refering to. Do you want to see my home movies? I've got lots of them. Yeah & on DVD too. Or would you prefer to see a trailer of them? An entire DVD takes up quite a bit of space! Depending on the format they're in.
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Downloading Movies | Devon Johnstone | LimeWire+WireShare Tips and Tricks | 4 | March 11th, 2007 01:56 PM |
| Downloading movies | bono | Getting Started Using LimeWire + WireShare | 1 | August 25th, 2006 09:12 AM |
| downloading dvd movies | imahotmess | Download/Upload Problems | 1 | October 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM |
| downloading movies | dazedandconfused | Open Discussion topics | 6 | September 1st, 2004 02:20 PM |