View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005
Enthusiast

hopper393 is flying high
Default thought i had it fixed

got a little ahead of myself the java update fixed some of my problems...I am not completely disconnecting...but am going to sleep sometimes....what i have done to work around this is cut my active down loads to three..then stack rest in Que...to start when one of the others finish...open my yahoo messenger turn on launch cast radio....then walk away or go to sleep...works most of the time...but not all...have noticed that sometimes my conection drops to execentlant instead of turbo...and a couple times found it disconected....befor the taste of new java...i was haveing my down load speads jump way up there[total speed] but not moveing at all on each file....then if tried to close to my tray it wouldn't ...and if did get it to minimize ...and reopen it right away was getting a blank page....
so am like you hope somebody finds a fix and soon...but noticed the 30 was worse than the 33 so maybe the next version will be there........??? i even tried setting ports..through my router ..but didn't help.....and i didn install eDonkey too....the pro version ...so here i am with two paid versions ...lime wire pro and eDonkey Pro..sure hope something breaks soon as i like the lime wire best ......but...............
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
version 2002
Serevice Pack 2
Intel[R]
Pentium[R] 4 CPU 3.20GHz
3.21 GHz, 768 MB of ram