View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005
Enthusiast

hopper393 is flying high
Default Thanks

Thanks grandpa....
get the idea you know what your talking about....running a g-force fx 5200....hehehe...anyway so you know I pulled my 33 and went back to my old 4.8.1 till they get the bug worked out...all though I did get to likeing the speed the newer versions had as long as i was working....but couldnt walk away from desk..hehehe I tried all kinds of things...from setting ports through my linksys and also my comtrend ...only running norton virus and worm ..with lime permitted and also took me a while to figure out how and where to find the javaw file to permit it too.. was even trying to un-tweak my com port and turn off hardware acceleration...adjusted my recieve and transmit buffers on my comport...would you believe I have only been playing with a pc not even a year now....anyway thanks ....now i just need how to work the BT plug in on edonkey....hehehe...found a few files there ..that i been looking 6 months for on lime....don't take that wrounge ....love my lime....guess i need to watch the board closer to see when they get this bug fixed.......

THANKS AGAIN
Just an old stoved up road tramp
------BILL----