View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2006
Los Angeles

Karen Kraft is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by a white rabbit
..i'm a newbie, but aware of the poss probs with maxing d/ls and u/ls, but for me it goes like this

..if you have a song that interests me, by a band/singer etc that i like then chances are good you'l have others, some i haven't or more now, some i haven't even seen before, my connection rate goes up and down and periodically trees fall on the electric system so yup i browse, and take all i can, while i can

..the same applies for u/ls, as my library builds, i get to have the less common stuff, but my connection goes etc and trees fall etc , so take what you can, while you can

..for me, yes i'm tired of one way, me doing all the taking, cos it just doesn't feel right, and i thank those who don't cut me off and i apologise to those who get cut off by falling timber, try again later..
Yes, you make a good point, with respect to connection issues. The problem many of us face is that we want to share our collected, cleaned, verified, and sorted files, but we feel abused by people who expect to grab dozens of files from us while blocking ANY downloads of their own files. I just block them... forever.