View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2006
Disciple

barbarian2 is flying high

I know how you feel Karen Kraft, right this minute I have one 'guest' uploading 4 files at once from me, and another uploading one file. But.... is'nt this what p2p is all about?

Admittedly, I get really really annoyed when all I am (and still am) doing is looking for one particular file at the moment - this morning I found another source, but it was downloading very very slowly (doesn't usually happen this way on my computer, generally very quick - maybe it's the source that's slow?) - then I got cut out at 52% and am stuck there. Same file from another source gave me 36% then stopped dead It's been like this for two weeks now, I just hope that one of them will stop blocking me, or be back on line (if that's the cause).

This still doesn't stop me from sharing though, I appreciate that people like the files I have and I would hate it if some-one blocked me from getting these files (actually a lot of them are torrents, which are MADE for people with patience - large files can sometimes take ages and ages to download!)

Well, do we p2p, or not2p, or what?