View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2007
Apprentice

Kasey52 is flying high
Default Introduction and odd problem requiring assistance (problems updating Pro)

Hi everybody and to any Limewire staff looking in

I'm looking forward to learning more from all the posts. I don't have the time to practically live on my PC, but I will be looking in regularly and hopefully I may even be able to help somebody from my previous experiences.

As mentioned in the title, I have an unusual problem. I'm currently running Limewire Pro V4.12.6 and have been a registered user for a few years now. I recently responded to the software update mesage at the bottom of the Limewire window and found that I was unable to get the current 4.14.10 update because, for reasons that totally elude me, my email address was not recognised.

As I'm sure any reader of this post knows, I also cannot ask for help via the usual method from Limewire because again a valid email address is required.

A couple of weeks ago I managed to find an email for the Administrator at Limewire, I explained by problem, supplied all the details that should have been necessary for them to identify me as a registered user and ask for my email to be past on to the Support team. However, I have not received any acknowledgment or response.

I have had the same email address for over 8 years now and if Limewire's records do not have my correct address there can only be one of two reasons. Firstly, I inadvertently entered my address incorrectly when registering or Limewire have recorded it in their records incorrectly. A situation, I would have thought, that should be easily fixed.

Why am I telling the Forum this? I am hoping that either a Forum subscriber or somebody from Limewire reading this can get my message to somebody that can fix the problem for me.

Thank you for any assistance that you may be able to offer.

Cheers