View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2007
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by carldragon View Post
Hello Everyone
I appreciate any help for Limerwire connections. I have to delete the program everytime and reinstall it to search for anything. After the first search I cannot search again. I thank you all for your input.
Have a great day
I'm confused.

Are you using LW Pro? Are you having some problem with not being able to update/download Pro (this thread is about Pro issues)?? If you're a Pro user with current Pro benefits & are having trouble downloading a Pro installer, limenathan may be able to help. But if you're just having connection issues...no point PMing limenathan! Can you please let me know if there's a Pro issue at all?

carldragon, do you mean that LW will show search results straight after installation but next time you open it - no results?? Is your LW connected at all (green/blue connection bars in the bottom left corner)?? Does LW open normally, even if it can't connect/serach?? Please give some more info so that we can give you more specific help

If you're using basic (free) LW, try using the offline installer when you install LW. When you click to download LW, cancel the dialog box which pops up. Now use the option to download the offline installer.

If LW's not connecting, have a look at this thread for fixes to try. If nothing there helps, please post your system details (see thread for more info).
If LW Will Not Connect