View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2008
Disciple

biohaze is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijital View Post
I have noticed recently that virtually everything I search for is marked as junk. My guess is spammers are marking everything as junk so we can't tell what is genuine.

Is there a solution in the pipeline?
SORRY

but by what you posted i didnt know you were talking about something like a not junk file being marked file if you wont i can post quote what you said again ( na just joshin ya)

"I hope your happy with your copy of AofE3, you're misuse of P2P is what's leading to the blocking of P2P for everyone, even legitimate users."

and no i am not misuseing the junk filter by marking viruses as junk!!!!!

Unless you are suposse to mark viruses not junk and good **** junk
(I know this isnt right that why i dont do it)

The reason P2P is becoming blocked is because 99% of them are mainly used for downloading priated music software, document, pic, and vids. It has nothing to do with me marking viruses as junk i am sorry.

Your best bet if you dont want stuff like i said to happen is to post what you really mean?
Like:

"The files are not junk, they are the files I was searching for. Yet they have been marked as junk by Limewire and are shunted to the bottom of the list. I tried downloading a couple, since the Artist and Album tags etc were correct even though I had not provided all those details, and they were fine, not junk at all."

I am sorry that your first post lead me to belive you were talking about something else like the TONS of junk files that come up that are viruses.