View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2008
Apprentice

Meri051846 is flying high
Unhappy Unnecessary rudeness from LimeWire PRO tech help!

Hello Lord of the Rings:

Thank you for your response. Yes, I did get an e-mail with a notice that my term was about to expire. That is why I renewed, but I had just updated and my updated version is the same as the version they wanted me to download after I renewed. That was what "sparked" my questions. The following is my first note to them, as you said you were curious to see it, and their answer, which was fine, follows:

"Hello! I just renewed because I got a renewal notice, but the version I am being offered is one I already have. Also, I think I actually renewed EARLY. Will I still get credit for me whole six-month contract from the last time I renewed in February? When will me new contract date start? Thank you!"
---------------------------------------------------
PROBLEM: Downloading_LW_Installer
LW VERSION: 4.18.3
CONNECTION: DSL
JAVA VERSION: Java_1.6
LAST PURCHASE: 2008-07-27 18:12:09-04
---------------------------------------------------
"The LimeWire Tech Support Team has received a copy of this email. Soon you will get a response on this Issue.
Thanks."

As you can see, the first response was "as expected"...quite civil and polite. I then waited for over a week and made my request again, only I wanted them to know that I wasn't going away and would require an answer. If I knew how to get in touch with this person's manager, I would. I don't think Zenzele is cut out for this type of work! I dug through my papers from a couple of years ago when I originally signed up and found a phone number which I have phoned and had to leave a message. We'll see if that brings any help at all.

Thanx, again!

MERI