View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31f View Post
well I came here to get help but not sure most of you are very helpful.
I am not a part of ebay or whatever someone else stated... I purchased my limewire pro using just the ONLY ONE email that I have and this was the FIRST update and it tells me "to many ip addresses used? what kind of scam is that? So i pay for something then can 't even use it and nobody here can give accurate advice? This will be taken to the BBB because I am entitled to what I paid for and limewire should be able to figure out why I'm getting this error message when I have never got an update beffore and this MUST BE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY. i HAVE CONTACTED THE SUPPORT PEOPLE BUT NOBODY EVER RESPONDS, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM LIMEWIRE AGAIN IF THIS DOESNT GET RESOLVED..
Please stop SHOUTING (caps) at us, or nobody will respond to you here either

I told you that I didn't think LW support worked on weekends. So wait until after the weekend for a reply. limenathan doesn't work on weekends either, so don't expect a reply from him until after the weekend.

I paid for Pro just like you & I can't download an installer - I'm not exactly thrilled about that. But all I can do is wait until after the weekend & see whether Pro support has a solution.

My comment about ebay wasn't in reply to you... it was a joke with LOTR. So, settle down & stop getting all pissed-off with the volunteers here