View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2009
TexAz

Remoc has a spectacular aura about

Well sorry you've bought into this Huge Sham that Apple and Microshaft have Ingeniously Concocted, by having folks like yourself, either pay per download, or force You to use There BullShite software, which is where DRM comes into play.

The iPod and the Zune are two of the biggest money making Scams that has ever been Manufactured, and Marketed, and Most people don't even realize it.

Why do you think these two companies are two of the biggest and wealthiest companies around ?? Because people are gullible.

Same as the iPhone. Did You know that there is the possibility that the Government can track you with an iPhone ?? Another Apple Product that I won't be buying.

Who cares about these Big named brands ?? Get something that is simple and inexpensive, and guess what ?? NO More Headaches. There are some Great Players out there that are equivalent to the above mentioned named brands, without all of the BullShite Cost's and DRM Shite.

Check it out and Sh!tcan Apple and Microshaft. I don't use either of the two and never will. Other than my OS.

Good Luck