View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2011
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Of course not. Find any file sharing program via google advertisements and they will no doubtably be scam sites.

Try the LimeWire Pirate Edition link I gave above. It is identical to LW Pro 5.5.

If you prefer to use LW version 4, then let me know. We supply links to most commonly used LW versions on this forum.

Have a close look at the image at bottom of this post http://www.gnutellaforums.com/315527-post56.html it shows how to identify 'paid' advertisements on search engines such as Google. Sponsored search results will either show at very top or to the side but usually subtly different color or formatting.

I am glad to hear you are making progress. Thank you for letting us know. Let us know how things turn out.

And about how to use LimeWire (we abbreviate it LW), we have lots of advice on this forum. Here is a starting point: How to find music & video