Thread: Fractions
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old March 3rd, 2014
ukbobboy01 ukbobboy01 is offline
Valued Member
Join Date: May 30th, 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,866
ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Default How do you type Fractions?


I can't help you with your query but perhaps you can help me with mine.

Way back when, at the time I used Word Perfect 5.1, someone created "fractions and shape fonts (as I remember them)" for Word Perfect and I used those fonts when I needed to type and print fractions.

However, since the world (and his wife) changed to MS Word I, like most people, stopped using fractions.

So my query is this, is there some sort of table where I can look up the keystrokes for fractions, just like your Alt + 0189 produces .

UK Bob
Reply With Quote