View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatinb View Post
Unless you changed the default update check interval from every 24 hours you would have missed 0.5.9 because it lasted less than that lol.
No wonder. Mine's set to 48 hrs but I don't recall manually changing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatinb View Post
It's impossible; the point of certificates is that they are a snapshot of the file at a specific time. If you want, you can delete the certificate file ... but as the warning says someone may have already gotten it from you. There is no problem issuing a second certificate though, just click "Certify" again.
Will the certificate upload show in the upload window? If yes I'm safe on this occasion.

The certificates folder is a little confusing when you have many. Since I certified all simultaneously there was no time/date indicator either to give a hint. I was not enthusiastic about opening up over 1k of certificates to find several dozen. So I started them from scratch. Unless a file has been changed I presume the certificate would be identical to the original in any case (with exception of date and time listed within.)