View Single Post
  #1391 (permalink)  
Old January 10th, 2008
skyliner's Avatar
skyliner skyliner is offline
Valued Member contributor
Join Date: August 25th, 2007
Location: NZ
Posts: 790
skyliner will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by agapimou26 View Post
i'm using XP and it didnt work for me
Read the sticky threads at the top of page 1 (If LW will not connect) (connection problems) and work yr way through these fixes -- 95 % of the known problems/fixes are in here the other 5% are to do with yr firewall/router settings hence we need to know yr system details

Limewire links: (If LW 5 will not connect) (If LW 4 will not connect)(system details) (LW Clean Reinstallation Instructions) (setting up your firewall to accept LW)

LW links are changed at times to match the current problems.
Reply With Quote