View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2019
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I only downloaded a single macupdate with 0.5.8. That's an improvement. Though a restart reiterated the download after a few minutes of sitting on connecting. I cancelled this one. Another restart and it appears the reiteration has stopped.

The program appeared to shutdown very fast compared to usual. Another shutdown was also very fast.

I noticed once with 0.5.6 or 0.5.7 and again with restart of 0.5.8 there was no osx firewall popup. I'm always a little nervous when it's inconsistent and whether the exception is still working. A second restart and same thing. Not sure of the relevance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
Any possibility of adding interactivity with the uploads window?
Things like right-clicking with options such as view file information, find in library, find on disk, etc. This is particularly relevent if a shared file is simply "song.flac" and your library has multiple files of same song but different versions (such as live/studio/rehearsal, jam, etc.)
Such interactivity would be handy if added to the Library as a whole. Similar to LW in a way.